Thursday, July 07, 2011

Northern California Coast Road Trip

I have so many photos and my iPhoto is getting a tad overwhelmed, so these road trip photos will be coming in bits and pieces as I upload my different cameras. For now, here are the beautiful pictures of the Northern California Coast and countryside.

The first leg of my trip was flying into Oakland, CA, where my sister and her friend picked me up along with two of her five sweet kiddos. From Oakland, CA, we headed to my cousin's house in the Marina (sorry, to all of you who live in San Francisco, including my best friend who introduced Brando and I and lives there- we just didn't have time to stop elsewhere!) to have lunch with her and my other cousin who was up visiting from Costa Mesa. Yet another cousin, her husband, and baby, came by to say hi after lunch and cupcakes, and then we were on our way up the coast to Fort Bragg and Glass Beach. These pictures are all taken from the car from San Francisco to Fort Bragg and about an hour beyond along the coast and highway 1.





 Golden Gate bridge wrapped in fog










 Beautiful California vineyards and countryside up Hwy 101






Drive along the Northern California Coast on Hwy 1

5 Comments:

Marie said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOh I just adore CA! So envious! I hope the weather was far better than this heat in Texas!


Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
July's gorgeous giveaway

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

Like the fog effect on the bridge photos. Very pretty sights.
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

Teagan B. Sawyer said...

Beautiful pictures! You are very talented at photography. xo

Mrs. Bennett Has Class said...

I have only ever seen the Golden Gate bridge wrapped in fog! I think it must just always be like that. :) Your pics turned out beautifully!

Val Fox said...

Amazing photos! Thanks for posting!
-Val

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...