Tuesday, December 07, 2010

My Boys are Growing Up

Driving into my garage tugs at my heart strings as I see Shawner's new vibrant green bike next to Justinbustin's bike & realize how much they are growing up. That's my bike above theirs. Justinbustin can already ride my bike as well, which boggles my mind ever more.


Goldilocks said...

Your boys will forever be the ages they were when I met you that first time when I was in town for a conference. So I can only imagine how bittersweet it must be for YOU to see them growing up to big and so fast. :(

Ashley said...

They grow up so fast. I can't believe my "niece" is almost already 3! It feels like yesterday that I just went to go and visit her in the hospital.

<3 Ash

pinksundrops said...

Goldilocks - Isn't that funny how we freeze the image of people in our mind from the first time we met them?

Ashley - Doesn't it seem like yesterday?! The older they get, the more I realize how close yesterday was.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...