Monday, December 06, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Pretty sure each one of you would love to get free holiday cards. I definitely do, so I am passing this promotion on as a Christmas gift to you!

The cards people send me that aren't too Christmas-y end up staying up in my home year round, which I love. I chose my favorite pretty & elegant enough to pass for non-Christmas cards from shutterfly, and to make it even more special I designed my Christmas photo cards for YOU! Forgive the absence of the children - I don't like to put their photos up here.





Registration closes on December 10, 2010. Register here for 50 free holiday cards and make your own Christmas gifts.

Thanks, Christy, for the heads up.

5 Comments:

Ashley said...

Aww thanks for informing us! :) I'll have to check it out. I'm getting so excited to write out the Christmas cards. This year we took pictures to include in the cards. Yay!

Christmas cards always puts people in the spirit!

<3 Ash

Pink Sun Drops said...

Ashley - Yay, I hope you take advantage of it! And Christmas cards certainly do put people in the spirit. Or make them feel guilty for not sending them out, but that's another story altogether :) .

Mrs. Architect said...

And, as always, these are FABULOUS!!! I love them ALL!!!

(I don't do Christmas/holiday cards.)

villagegirl said...

Oh my goodness! Those are absolutely stunning! I'm partial to the first one in black and white but really, they're all gorgeous!

Pink Sun Drops said...

Goldilocks - Sigh. Lately, I don't either. But here's my attempt!

Villagegirl - Aww, thanks! After you said that, I realized it's my favorite too. Love the background in that photo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...