Monday, December 05, 2005


Big Guy: "Remember when you fell in the deep end at Opa's pool and I caught you."

Little Guy: "Oh. Yes"

Big Guy: "That was my favorite part because I saved you."

Little Guy: "That was my favorite part too."

Big Guy: "Why?"

Little Guy: "Because you caught me."

Big Guy: "Oh."

Note from Mommy: It wasn't really the deep end. It was off the stairs in the jacuzzi tub with Mommy and Daddy nearby and BG the closest and quickest : ) . Not to sound like an unattentive parent here although after that we really realized it sure can happen in the blink of an eye.


Allison said...

Oh my gosh that is SO cute! They are so sweet! I love when kids are sweet and protective of their siblings! It's just so raw and real!

beth said...

how cute, what a great big brother!!

Adrianne said...

Again, your boys blow me have captured that on video/audio for them to hear when they're older...they'll just have to read Mom's blog! :) Hi there...I'm back! :)

Laura said...

Awww . . That is the cutest thing I've ever heard. They sound so sweet! I love hearing the cute things little kids say.

Heather said...

Now remember to tell them that story on their wedding days. You will not have a dry eye in the house. :)

girl from florida said...

awwwwwwwwwww! That is the SWEETEST THING I have heard in ages! I'm so happy you wrote it down so you'll be able to remember it years from now.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...